Local Guide: A Magical Walk Through the Garden Show at Kuching Food Festival 2026

             

One of the highlights of my visit to the Kuching Food Festival 2026 was the Garden Show. I honestly did not expect it to be so beautiful and immersive. The moment I stepped into the entrance, I was immediately amazed by the atmosphere.

As visitors enter the garden, they are welcomed by artificial smoke that fills the entire space. The mist creates a dreamy and slightly mysterious feeling, making it seem as though you are walking through a rainforest covered in morning fog. For a moment, it feels like you have left the busy food festival behind and entered a completely different world.



What impressed me most was the attention to detail. Every available corner of the garden was carefully decorated with creative props and displays. There were charming cat statues hidden among the plants, glowing frogs that added a magical touch, and giant artificial Rafflesia flowers that celebrated one of Borneo's most iconic natural wonders.




                    






The organizers also showcased oversized insect sculptures, including butterflies, ants, and termites. These larger-than-life displays added a fun and educational element to the garden, making visitors stop to admire and take photos. Everywhere I looked, there was something interesting to discover.

The combination of the fog effects, colorful lighting, and unique decorations transformed the Garden Show into an enchanting experience. It was not just a simple flower display—it felt like stepping into a fantasy rainforest inspired by Sarawak's rich biodiversity.

If you are planning to visit the Kuching Food Festival 2026, I highly recommend spending some time at the Garden Show. It is a perfect place to take photos, appreciate creative landscaping, and enjoy a peaceful escape from the bustling food stalls. For me, it was one of the most memorable attractions of the entire festival.

Comments

Popular Posts